Creamy Margarita Popsicles Ingredients
1 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, plus 4 whole limes
1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
1 cup water
1/4 cup tequila
2 Tbsp. orange juice
12 (3 oz) Dixie cups
Small popsicle sticks
1. In a pitcher or large cocktail shaker, combine the lime juice, sweetened condensed milk, water, tequila, and orange juice. It is important to combine the ingredients in a container that has a spout because it will make it much easier to pour the mix into cups.
2. Line the Dixie cups on a baking sheet, so it will be easy to transport to the freezer. Fill each Dixie cup 90 percent of the way with the tequila mixture.
3. Slice the limes into one fourth inch thick rounds. Push a craft spoon through the center of each lime round, so that half of the stick pokes out from each side. Top the mixture with the lime sticks. Make sure the lime is resting directly on top of the tequila mixture.
4. Freeze for at least six hours, or overnight. When ready to remove the popsicles from the Dixie cups, simply snip a small cut in the rim of each cup and peel them away from the popsicle. Place the popsicles onto a dish with crushed ice to keep them from melting too quickly, Sprinkle the tops generously with kosher salt, and serve
Berry Lime Popsicles Ingredients
8 (3 oz) plastic cups
12 oz Berry Lime Iced Tea
1. Fill each cup halfway full with fresh fruit. Add about one and a half ounces of Berry Lime Iced Tea to fill each cup. Do not overfill.
2. Cover each cup with a small piece of foil and insert a popsicle stick into the center of each cup.
3. Freeze for at least four hours.
Fruit Popsicles with Coconut Milk Ingredients
Finely chopped thyme, rosemary, basil or other fave herb (optional)
400 ml fresh raw coconut milk (or 1 can of store-bought)
1/4 cup raw cane sugar (or preferred sweetener, to taste)
1. To prepare the popsicles: fill popsicle molds with small pieces of fruit and chopped herbs (don’t forget the popsicle sticks!) leaving room for the ice cream to fill in.
2. To make the ice cream: blend the coconut milk and sweetener until smooth. Then carefully and slowly pour into your popsicle molds until they are full. Set in the freezer overnight or until frozen solid.
Cookies and Cream Popsicles Ingredients
14 chocolate wafer cookies
1/4 cup superfine sugar
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup whole milk
1 cup heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Working in a small bowl, crumble the cookies to make pieces about the size of peas.
2. In a bowl, stir together the sugar and water until the sugar dissolves. Stir in the sour cream, milk, cream, and vanilla. Add the crumbled chocolate cookies and stir to mix.
3. If using conventional pop molds, divide the mixture across the molds. Cover and freeze until solid, at least four hours or up to three days. If using sticks, insert them into the molds when the pops are partially frozen, after about one hour, then freeze until solid, at least three more hours. If using an instant ice pop maker (Zoku), follow the manufacturer
Cardamom Plum and Vanilla Bean Paletas Ingredients
2 cups red plums, chopped
2 Tbsp. honey
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. water
1/8 tsp. ground cardamom
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp. agave syrup or honey
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped and pod discarded
1. In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine plums, honey, lemon juice, water, and cardamom. Cook over low heat for 20 minutes or until the plums are very soft. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, agave syrup, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean seeds. Stir to combine. Set aside.
3. Transfer the cooled plum mixture to a blender or food processor and puree until very smooth. Using a fine mesh sieve, push the liquid from the plum mixture into a bowl and discard solids.
4. Layer spoonfulls of plum into popsicle molds, followed by the yogurt mixture, repeating until the molds are filled. Use a skewer to swirl the two mixtures together. Insert sticks and freeze for at least four hours. Un-mold pops and serve immediately or store in a zip top bag in the freezer with wax paper in between pops.
Samoa Popsicles Ingredients
1 cup pre-made coconut pudding (vanilla will work too)
3/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
3 Samoa cookies, finely chopped
1/2 cup toasted coconut
1. In a medium bowl, combine pudding, milk, and vanilla until thoroughly combined and smooth.
2. Insert sticks into the Zoku Quick Pop Maker. Pour one ounce of pudding base into each cavity and allow to freeze completely.
3. Pour two teaspoons of finely chopped Samoa Cookies directly onto the frozen layer. Use handle of fork to gently pack the cookies into the frozen layer. Pour another layer of the base to the fill line. Let freeze completely, then remove the pops with the Super Tool. Repeat with remaining pops.
4. Working over a bowl, drizzle the Magic Shell over the frozen pops and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Blue Bottle Macchiato Pops Ingredients
1 1/4 cup brewed espresso
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup milk
2 Tbsp. agave sweetener
1. Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl or four-cup measuring cup.
2. Taste the mixture and add additional sweetener to taste, if needed.
3. Chill for one to two hours until cold.
4. Pour into Zoku slots (or other popsicle molds) and freeze as directed.
Cherry Apple Whisky Sour Popsicles Ingredients
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 cup lemon juice
3 cups cherries
1 large green apple
1 cup whiskey
1/2 cup of sweet and sour mix
1. Place sugar and water in a sauce pan and heat until sugar dissolves. Add lemon juice and stir to combine. Set aside to cool before using.
2. Pit cherries; set aside. Peel away apple and lime skin and cut fruit into quarters.
3. Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until mixture is pureed. Mixture will be thick.
4. Pour mixture into popsicle forms and freeze for about two hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. Insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight. To release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a two to three seconds.
Blood Orange and Coconut Creamsicles Ingredients
2 cups unsweetened coconut milk, halved
3 Tbsp. maple syrup
Toasted coconut (as needed)
Pinch of lime zest
1 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
Juice of one whole lime
1. Sweeten one cup of the coconut milk with the three tablespoons maple syrup. Leave the other unsweetened.
2. Pour the sweetened milk into the bottom of the popsicle mold, about one third of the way.
3. Add slices strawberries, zest or toasted coconut. Place the sticks and lid on top. Freeze.
4. Gently lift the lid while leaving the popsicle sticks embedded in the creamsicle.
5. Combine the orange juice with the lime juice, and pour into the molds to fill two thirds of the container. Freeze.
6. Repeat step two by pouring the unsweetened coconut milk into the top third remaining space. Freeze.
7. Run under slightly warm water for a few seconds to loosen the pops.
Blackberry Yogurt Honey Popsicles Ingredients
3 cups fresh blackberries
2/3 cup vanilla simple syrup
1/2 cup plain whole milk yogurt
3 to 4 Tbsp. honey
1. In a blender, combine fresh blackberries and simple syrup. Blend until very smooth.
2. Press through a fine mesh sieve to strain out the seeds.
3. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt and honey then fold into the blackberry puree.
4. Pour into popsicle molds and insert sticks. Freeze for three to four hours or until solid.
Vegan Chocolate Popsicles with Roasted Almonds Ingredients
small handful of almond
1 ripe avocado
50 g unsweetened cocoa powder
60-70 g coconut flower or cane sugar
30 g coconut oil
100-150 ml almond milk (you can substitute with rice- or oat- or soymilk)
1 vanilla bean, split and seeded
pinch of salt
1. Roast the almonds in a dry non-stick pan for five to six minutes. Set aside to cool, then chop them roughly.
2. Place all other ingredients in a food processor then blend everything until smooth. If you find it too thick, add a little bit more almond milk.
3. Put half of the roasted almonds into the popsicle molds, then pour the chocolate ganache cream over the almonds.
4. Sprinkle the remaining almond over the top, insert sticks and freeze until solid (at least two hours).
Carrot Cake and Almond Butter Popsicles Ingredients
4 large carrots
3/4 cup canned coconut milk
1/4 cup almond butter
Juice from 1/4 a lemon
Cinnamon, ginger, salt
Sweetener of choice
1. Peel your carrots then cover them with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Allow to boil for seven to 10 minutes or until very soft. Drain them and put them into a food processor.
2. Puree the carrots until they are a smooth texture. Then add in coconut milk, almond butter, and lemon juice. You can add more coconut milk or even water if you prefer a thinner consistency and more icy popsicle. Puree until everything is combined.
3. Add in small amounts of cinnamon, ginger, salt, and sweetener. Mix well then taste and adjust the sweetness and seasoning to your liking.
4. Pour into popsicle molds, insert popsicle sticks, and freeze for three to four hours or until they
Almond Butter Red Currant Popsicles Ingredients
200 ml coconut milk
50 g almond butter
55 g coconut or cane sugar
100 g red currant
1. Pour coconut milk into the food processor, add almond butter, coconut sugar and half of the red currant. Blend up until smooth.
2. Add the remaining red currant and pour the mixture into popsicle molds, insert sticks and freeze until solid (at least two hours).
Cookie Dough Popsicles Ingredients
2/3 cup milk of choice or vanilla-flavored yogurt of choice
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/16 tsp. salt
2 Tbsp. coconut sugar or brown sugar
1 nunaturals stevia packet (or 1 1/2 tbsp more sugar)
1 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
1. Combine all ingredients and stir well.
2. Pour into paper cups or popsicles molds, and freeze. (If you want the chocolate chips to not all sink to the bottom, pour only half of the mixture into each pop mold and freeze, then add the rest and freeze again.)
Green Tea Basil and Meyer Lemon Popsicles Ingredients
1/4 cup Meyer lemon juice
1 1/4 cups water, for lemon juice
1 bag green tea
1 1/2 cups water, for tea
10 leaves basil
3/4 cup sugar
1. Juice the Meyer lemons.
2. Bring the one and a half cups of water to a boil and brew your green tea per its instructions.
3. While the tea steeps, tear up the basil leaves and add them to the lemon juice.
4. Add just enough green tea to cover and mull them.
5. Add the remaining tea and let it steep for about 15 minutes.
6. Add the remaining water and remove the basil leaves.
7. Add the sugar and mix it all well.
8. Divide the mixture amongst your popsicle molds and freeze them.
9. Enjoy in about seven to 10 hours.
Chocolate Kiwi Popsicles Ingredients
Peeled Kiwi cut in 1-inch rounds
1 cup Chopped dark chocolate
1/2 cup coconut oil
1. Freeze kiwi with popsicle stick stuck halfway through on a tray.
2. Melt chocolate and coconut oil over a double boiler, then cooled to room temp.
3. Dip each Kiwi-pop into the chocolate mixture and place on a tray to refreeze or pass around right now.
Frozen Mango Kiwi Raspberry Pops Ingredients
9 Tbsp. water
2 Tbsp. sugar
5 oz kiwi, peeled
6 oz mango, peeled
6 oz fresh raspberries
1. Make a simple syrup by combining water and sugar in a small pot and bring to a boil for about four to five minutes on medium heat. Set aside.
2. Puree fruit separately in the blender. Set aside in three small bowls.
3. Divide the simple syrup between the fruit purees and mix in.
4. Equally fill four small five ounce cups with the kiwi puree and place in the freezer; freeze one hour.
5. Add mango puree and freeze 20 minutes. Insert sticks and freeze at least two hours. Add raspberry puree and freeze overnight.
Coconut Lime Popsicles Ingredients
1 400ml can coconut milk, full fat
1/2 lime, juiced
3 Tbsp. agave syrup, honey, or maple syrup
1. Place the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight.
2. Without shaking or turning the can upside down, open the can and scoop the top layer of coconut cream into a bowl. Discard the water at the bottom.
3. Stir in lime juice and honey until well combined.
4. Transfer mixture to popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
Frozen Smores on a Stick Ingredients
1 cup milk of choice
1/2 a container Ricemellow Creme
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
pinch of salt
optional: melted chocolate or Hot Chocolate Butter
optional: crumbled graham crackers
1. Combine first four ingredients in a microwave-safe dish (or small saucepan if you prefer the stove), and microwave one minute.
2. Stir so there are no lumps, then pour into paper cups or popsicle molds.
3. If desired, dip in chocolate and sprinkle on graham cracker crumbs once pops are frozen. (If using the hot chocolate butter option, sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs quickly- the chocolate shell hardens fast!)
4. Freeze until ready.